This is a pre-release Beta test version.
We recommend that it only be downloaded and installed if suggested by Whisper Support or if you
are experiencing the problems addressed by this beta. Keep in mind that this beta may also
include new features which might affect what you are used to, or may introduce new bugs.
Note that any new features might not be fully implemented at the time the beta was uploaded, or
may not end up in the final release.
Changes since the last release that are included in this beta version:
- 1.25.e1: Corrected a PDF creation issue: When creating a PDF and you first selected the page range option but then changed back to select the All Pages option, it would still create the PDF using the page range you may have specified.
- 1.25.e2: Added the ability to auto-create a service fee based on the fee total from an ISN inspection lookup.
- 1.25.e3: Now when either the <$ChapterCaption> or the <$TopicCaption> is used, such as when auto creating headings for the summary, the PDF report will make these hyperlinks that when clicked will take you to the respective chapter or topic that it references.
- 1.25.e4: Fixed a problem with the main editor toolbar button that deletes selected text. It was not signaling that a change had been made to the topic.
- 1.25.e4: Topic editor toolbar now has flat buttons for a cleaner look.
- 1.25.e5: Fixed a problem backing up multiple reports and not tallying the picklists used in each specific report. If an individual report was then restored from that multiple report backup, it potentially would not restore a referenced picklist.
- 1.25.e6: The toolbar button to toggle a topic as complete or not will now reflect the state of the topic. (down state=complete, up state=not complete).
- 1.25.e6: Added an alternate remote support tool option which uses Zoho Assist.
- 1.25.e6: Corrected bug reporting to use the new email server since the old server is no longer available.
- 1.25.e7: Improved Browse Window loading speed.
- 1.25.e8: Changed how the checkbox character configuration is saved into the registry to compensate for a Windows Chinese character package installation issue.
- 1.25.e9: Added a Show/Hide option for the Balance column in the Browse Reports dialog. Hiding the balance column can significantly speed up the loading of the Browse Window if you have a high number of reports.
- 1.25.e10: Added an AutoSave option. File > Enable AutoSave